skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hydrogen+Stupidity
The two most common elements in the universe come together.
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
I'm surprised we don't look more baked.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Scott
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2017
(9)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(8)
►
2016
(5)
►
December
(5)
►
2015
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
2012
(11)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
2011
(85)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(15)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(20)
►
January
(30)
►
2010
(106)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(25)
►
June
(45)
►
April
(27)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(112)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(4)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(47)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(64)
►
October
(12)
►
July
(32)
►
January
(20)
►
2007
(237)
►
November
(94)
►
October
(8)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(38)
►
March
(37)
►
January
(30)
►
2006
(326)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(31)
►
August
(39)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(62)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(50)
►
March
(32)
►
February
(49)
►
January
(13)
▼
2005
(236)
▼
December
(20)
Andromeda adventure. Dec.26/05
At the Sno-coach staging area.
Chugging up the snow covered scree slopes.
The icefall revealed itself as we turned the corner.
Shooting Gallery and Asteroid Alleycan be see here.
Approaching the icefall.
A great shot of Josh going up the gap in the icefa...
Another cool shot showing the icefall.
After a break we resumed upwards.
I'm starting up the upper glacier here.
Here is Josh front pointing.
Andromeda strain is shown right in the middle.
The Practice gullies looked in great shape except ...
The entire Andromeda strain route can be seen here...
Andromeda strain is on the right, the practice gul...
Trying to support the tent walls. I wish I would h...
Another huge gust. I'm just waiting for the rippin...
Back on the sno coach road.
Josh back at the truck.
I'm surprised we don't look more baked.
►
July
(40)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(14)
►
February
(42)
►
January
(105)
No comments:
Post a Comment